The environmental impact of the construction sector is one of the largest global societal issues today. The sector contributes significantly to global warming, accounting for up to 40% of the world’s total carbon emissions. Not only do construction projects emit large quantities of carbon dioxide and methane but if managed incorrectly, the waste streams from infrastructure developments can contribute significantly to local pollution and waste production.
Gravity are an environmentally-conscious company committed to minimising the environmental impact of our construction projects through:
- Using renewable and recyclable resources.
- Reducing our energy consumption and waste.
- Reducing the energy that we use by digitalising our business and by improving the efficiency of our operations.
- Reducing our own carbon emissions and monitoring the carbon footprint of our fleet. Using as much power, fuel and heat from renewable or non-polluting sources as possible.
- Working with our clients and supply chain partners to reduce carbon emissions in the value chain.
- Collaborating with world leaders in renewable energy, Kingspan, in delivering zero carbon products and services to the market through our asbestos roof removal and Kingspan solar panel reinstatement initiative.
- Creating a healthy, environmentally-friendly culture amongst our team.
- Protecting the natural environment through the safe removal of one of the most carcinogenic substances on the planet.
Get in touch
“We have the scale, skills, resources & expertise to deliver projects safely, to schedule and on budget”
“We pride ourselves on never turning our back on any asbestos issue no matter the size or value of the job”
“Our mission is to protect the public & improve the environment’